1) Your name: Jennifer-Lynn or Jen|
2) Location: New Britain, CT (USA)
3) Age: 28
4) Job: Starving College Student
5) Horoscope sign: Leo
6) Eye color: Bottom of the lake blue
7) Original hair color: Dirty dish water Blonde
8) Current hair color: Reddish-blondish brown
9) Smoker: Yes
10) Favorite food: sushi (Tomago, Dragon Rolls, and if we go to that special place in North Hampton, MA, that I love so much then a Haiwiaan Roll), pizza (there's no such thing as bad pizza, though my grandmother's is still the best I've ever had), diner food (either a cheese burger and hash browns or baked mac and cheese or a three cheese omellette with fries), cigarettes and coffee, chia lattes, dark chocolate covered espresso beans, an Iced Venti Passion Lemonade, and apple turnover yoplait light yogurt.
11) Favorite ice cream flavor: Cherry Garcia
12) Favorite drink or beverage: Lo-Carb Monster, any kind of coffee, Diet Coke, Mt. Dew Voltage
13) Favorite restaurant: Dunki' Donuts
14) Favorite color: Blue
15) Favorite actor: too many to list
16) Favorite actress: Julia Roberts
17) Favorite TV Show: (I should explain that we've been without TV since October, 2009, so even though I list some shows that are still on, please remember I haven't seen this year's season at all, except maybe the first three episodes): above all else, "Gilmore Girls" (yes, my mother and I are that close)...then "Reba", "ER", "Everybody Loves Raymond", "King of Queens", "Kim Possible", "Law and Order"/"CSI" (all of them), "Charmed", "How I Met Your Mother", "Big Bang Theory".
18) Favorite Movie: to list them all would take forever...PLAYING BY HEART, BROKEN HEARTS CLUB, BEST MEN----not THE BEST MAN...big difference, SWEETHEARTS, GIRL INTERRUPTED, GIRL, AMERICAN BEAUTY, AMERICAN PIE (the first one), HARRY POTTER (all of them), LIFE AS A HOUSE, MYSTIC RIVER, THE PRINCESS BRIDE, THE NEVER ENDING STORY, LABRYNTH, HOW TO MAKE AN AMERICAN QUILT, STEELE MAGNOLIAS, STELLA, BEACHES, REALITY BITES, HIGH FIDELITY, CHASING AMY, JERSEY GIRL, DOGMA, HIGH FIDELITY, CATCH AND RELEASE, SHREK, LILO AND STITCH, RENT, AVATAR
19) Favorite song: "I'll Pray For You"
20) Favorite musician or group: It would take forever to list everything in my mp3 player at the moment. I'm always looking for someone new...so feel free to send me a message that simply reads "check this band out"...hell I fell in love with Brandi Carlile recently, and all someone was saying was that she did a cover of a song I grew up on in concert...but I google any artist you mention and will give it a listen.
I was sort of always famous for making mixed tapes and mixed CDs, though, and I live my life by the following quote: "The making of a great compilation tape, like breaking up, is hard to do and takes ages longer than it might seem. You gotta kick off with a killer, to grab attention. Then you got to take it up a notch, but you don't wanna blow your wad, so then you got to cool it off a notch. There are a lot of rules. Anyway... I've started to make a tape... in my head... for Laura. Full of stuff she likes. Full of stuff that make her happy. For the first time I can sort of see how that is done." <---HIGH FIDELITY
21) Favorite animal: Dogs
22) Favorite subject: English, Creative writing
23) What are you listening to right now: the sound of other student's typing up their finals while I'm occupying a computer lab computer on non-school stuff
24) Day or Night? Night
25) Summer or winter? Summer or Autumn
26) Beatles or Elvis? I like them both
27) What brings you the most joy: Reading, knitting, my boyfriend, photography, not necessarily in that order
28) What’s your greatest fear: It already came true
29) Who/where do you go to for advice: My mom
30) One word that describes you best: creative
31) Favorite book/author: STIR-FRY, FACE AT THE EDGE OF THE WORLD, LOSING IT, THE FUCK-UP, THE HOTTEST STATE, WORD FREAK, REMEMBERING BLUE, JEMIMA J, SUMMER SISTER, PINK SLIP, GOOD IN BED, LIFE IN THE FAT LANE, THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER, anything by Debbie Macomber---but especially the BLOSSOM STREET and CEDAR COVE series, an array of cheesy teen novels, anything by Nicholas Sparks, anything by Arthur Nersisian, anything by Scott Westerfield, the TWLIGHT saga, the HARRY POTTER books (especially the fifth one). I tend to read about three or four books a week. My goal for this year is 100 books, but with class being so tough that might not happen.
32) Favorite games: Rummikub, Scrabble, Canasta, Phase 10, Monopoly, Apples to Apples, Jenga and Imagine If. I am currently learning to play chess as well.
33) Relationship status/sexuality: I am presently dating the world's most wonderful man. I will talk about him in my letters, so if that's a problem, please keep in mind. I am bisexual, but I'm not cheating on him with anybody male or female.
34) Kids: None
35) Pets: 1 Dog, named Luna
Who am I looking for: Female...snail mail from the US, but I will take a few e-mail pals from other countries.. Prefer ages 25-35, unless you knit. Then you can be any age over 18.
Do I like to chat? Yes, but not all of the time. There are times where I am completely involved into my knitting or reading/
Do I have YIM? Yes, please message for the screen name.
Do you have AIM? Yes, please message for the screen name.
Do you rewrite back to e-pals? Yes.